News & Resources
We are pleased to announce that North Dakota Soybean Processors, LLC (“NDSP”), a North Dakota limited liability company, is moving forward with its plans to construct and operate a $287 million soybean processing plant, to be located at Spiritwood, North Dakota (the “Project”). Currently, Minnesota Soybean Processors (“MnSP”) is the sole member and 100% owner of NDSP. The Project is expected to be an integrated soybean crush facility and refinery that seeks to produce soybean meal, refined, bleached and deodorized oil and biodiesel. NDSP has selected a site on approximately 80-acres in the Spiritwood Energy Industrial Park near Spiritwood, North Dakota. NDSP has completed a feasibility study and a preliminary front-end engineering and design study for the estimated $287 million Project.
North Dakota Soybean Processors will be holding a series of investor and informational meetings as it raises money to complete the funding for the Project. MnSP will be making a $60,000,000 investment in NDSP by subscribing to purchase 6,000 units in the NDSP offering, and will continue to be the majority controlling member following the capital raise. In addition, MnSP is and will be the managing member of NDSP, responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of the facility. NDSP is seeking additional investors who would like to participate in this new processing facility.
NORTH DAKOTA SOYBEAN PROCESSORS IS HAVING SEVERAL INVESTOR/INFORMATIONAL MEETINGS IN JULY, WITH MORE TO FOLLOW. THESE MEETINGS WILL BE HELD:
Monday August 14, 2017
7:30 to 9:00AM
AgCountry Farm Credit Services
Two Ten Drive, Wahpeton
7:00 - 9:00pm
Milnor Harris Lunneborg Field
8230 142nd SE Milnor
Tuesday August 15, 2017
7:30 to 9:00AM
Regional Tech Center
415 Winter Show Rd SE Valley City
4:00 - 6:00pm
200 - 298 49th Ste SE Montpelier
Wednesday August 16, 2017
7:30 - 9:00AM
Jamestown Stutsman Development Corporation
Lower Level Conference Room
120 2nd St SE Jamestown
August 22, 2017
7:00 - 9:00pm
10020 19th St. SE Wimbledon
- Please note that all meeting attendees must be “accredited investors” as defined under federal securities laws; meaning generally
- Any natural person whose net worth, or joint net worth together with such individual’s spouse, exceeds $1 million
- Any natural person whose income exceeded $200,000, or whose joint income with such individual’s spouse exceeded $300,000, in both 2015 and 2016, and who reasonably expects an income in excess of $200,000 (or $300,000 jointly with spouse) in 2017
- An entity or qualifying trust with total assets in excess of $5 million that was not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring securities of NDSP and, in the case of a trust, whose purchase is directed by a person who has such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters that he or she is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the investment
- To invest in the offering, you must be an accredited investor, and you will be required to submit verification documents to verify your accredited investor status.
- NDSP will be offering capital units to verified accredited investors at a price of $10,000 per unit, for a minimum $40,000 investment (4 units) and in increments of $10,000 (1 unit) thereafter.
To request a copy of the private placement memorandum please contact NDSP Brandy Johnson at 701-368-3131 or Kristine Roades at 507-842-6715.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you at one of these meetings.
General Manager, MnSP
IN MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION, INVESTORS MUST RELY ON THEIR OWN EXAMINATION OF NDSP AND THE TERMS OF NDSP’S OFFERING OF UNITS, INCLUDING THE MERITS AND RISKS INVOLVED. THESE UNITS TO BE OFFERED HAVE NOT BEEN RECOMMENDED BY ANY FEDERAL OR STATE SECURITIES COMMISSION OR DIVISION OR OTHER REGULATORY AUTHORITY. FURTHERMORE, THE FOREGOING AUTHORITIES HAVE NOT CONFIRMED THE ACCURACY OR DETERMINED THE ADEQUACY OF THIS DOCUMENT. ANY REPRESENTATION TO THE CONTRARY IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. THE UNITS WILL BE SUBJECT TO RESTRICTIONS ON TRANSFERABILITY AND RESALE AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR RESOLD EXCEPT AS PERMITTED BY THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, AND THE APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS, PURSUANT TO REGISTRATION OR EXEMPTION THEREFROM. INVESTORS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO BEAR THE FINANCIAL RISKS OF THIS INVESTMENT FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME. THE UNITS TO BE OFFERED WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OR THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY STATE OF THE UNITED STATES AND MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD ABSENT SUCH REGISTRATION OR AN APPLICABLE EXEMPTION FROM SUCH REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS. THE UNITS TO BE OFFERED MAY BE SOLD ONLY TO “ACCREDITED INVESTORS” (AS DEFINED IN RULE 501(A) UNDER REGULATION D OF THE SECURITIES ACT), WHICH FOR NATURAL PERSONS, ARE INVESTORS WHO MEET CERTAIN MINIMUM ANNUAL INCOME OR NET WORTH THRESHOLDS. THE UNITS TO BE OFFERED WILL BE OFFERED IN RELIANCE ON THE EXEMPTION FROM THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITIES ACT PROVIDED BY RULE 506(C) AND NDSP IS NOT REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH SPECIFIC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS THAT APPLY TO REGISTRATION UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT.