Policies & Instructions
New Bean Receiving Instructions
- Minnesota Soybean Processors communications on CB Channel 19.
- Present card to reader, provide delivery information.
- When green light is displayed, proceed to receiving. Reject loads will be notifies prior to receiving.
- Step out of truck and off the scale, present card to reader and wait for green light. Begin dumping,
- When finished dumping, present card to reader. Load information will be displayed on computer.
- When load information is complete, validate and sign in the space provided and deposit card in bin.
- Spot Market – all bushels delivered over the contracted amount will be priced out at the market close of the following business day. If you would like to establish a price before the following day's market close, contact a merchandiser (888-842-6677)
- Soybean Grades and Discounts – Any soybeans not grading #1 Yellow are subject to the following discounts.
- Moisture: click here for moisture discounts. Soybeans over 13% will be discounted, over 15% moisture will be rejected.
- Foreign Material: All foreign material in excess of 1% shall be deducted from the gross weight.
- All loads are graded and factored load by load. *Grades and moistures are not averaged.
- MnSP's Deferred Payment Contract
- Producers wishing to defer payment on soybeans must return a signed copy of the deferred payment contract.
- Upon creation of the deferred payment contract, producers must choose which calendar year they wish to defer the payment to.
- Price later payments will be paid no later than January 9th, 2011. Checks will be mailed and will not be available for pick-up.
- There will not be a premium paid on deferred payment beans.
All policies and programs are subject to change without notice.