Minnesota Soybean Processors is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees. The safety of our employees and the communities in which we work is essential to the success of our company. We will continuously strive to eliminate workplace injuries, occupational illnesses and unsafe practices.
MNSP is committed to the following principles:
- Safety performance is a key indicator of operational excellence.
- All levels of management will be held accountable for active leadership of safety performance.
- All levels of supervision are accountable for safety performance in their areas of responsibility.
- Each individual is responsible for his/her own safety and the safety of others.
- All employees will be given the knowledge, skills, and resources necessary to perform their job safely.
- No work is so important or urgent that it cannot be performed safely so that all injuries and incidents can be prevented.